- What was your favorite TV show as a child? I loved I Dream of Jeannie. The thought of blinking and making things happen was fascinating.
- What cartoon character do you most identify with? Wonder Woman, of course. On a serious note, I'm ambitious and I want to do it all. I'm learning patience. I don't HAVE TO be Wonder Woman (all the time).
- What ability would you like to have that you don't currently possess? The ability to empathize with mean or negative people. Life is beautiful...smile!
- What did you pick as your last meal? Salmon fish tacos with lime cilantro slaw, a side of chips, and salsa (Tom's favorite).
- What was the best present you ever received? If you know me, you know that I can't live without my iPhone. I received a portable USB battery charger that I can carry in my PURSE. LOVE IT.
- If you could spend one hour talking with one person (living or dead) who would it be? I'd love to speak with Gandhi. I admire his patience and wisdom.
- What would you buy if money was not a concern? A beautiful beach home. I'd love a quiet place to read and write. I'd have a staff of 3: a chef, masseuse, and housekeeper.
- What's the best sport to watch live? Basketball. Lakers, absolutely.
- What animal would you be and why? Interesting question! An eagle. I'd love a birds-eye view of the land.
- What age would you remain at and why? 40. Things made sense when I turned 40.
- What is the best book you ever read? That's tough! I've read many great books. The book that made the biggest impression on me is Funds of Knowledge by Norma Gonzales. Her message: The cultural histories and experiences that students bring to the table as cultural resources are funds of knowledge, not cultural deficits. I believed it and lived it, it was nice to read about it.
Tom- Extra credit???